Saturday, April 05, 2008

HELP WANTED: collaborating obstetrican

Now that I have accomplished more than three years midwifery schooling, four years of apprenticeship in a home birth practice, and obtained my Midwife License, it's time to achieve the next goals!

#1 - I want a collaborating MD. Absolutely possible and available.

#2 - Purchase Liability insurance. Absolutely possible and available.

#3 - Establish a Birth Center. Absolutely possible and available.

To get started on the first goal, I need your help. Please help me create the most irresistible advertisement for a midwife-friendly, mother-friendly, collaborating MD!

How could an OB not want this job?

Midwife-friendly Collaborating Physician WANTED
[there is not a single example of this on the entire Internet!]

Great opportunity for a visionary OB that is supportive of midwifery!
Would you like low-risk, self-selected client referrals from midwives from six large counties?
Would you love a cesarean rate of 10% or less?
Are you supportive of VBAC, vaginal breech, twins, and triplets?
Are you passionate about providing evidenced-based care?
Do you offer informed consent and respectfully allow informed refusal?
Would you love to live in an exciting locale with state-of-the-art medical facilities readily available?

No comments: